I hijacked this photo from the Portland Modern Quilt Guild’s post about the March meeting! This is the finished quilt that I made for my very best friend! I used all vintage fabrics and 1930s reproductions and quilted it on the quilt frame at Modern Domestic in NE Portland, OR.
**I got most of my fabrics from the following sources:
- elizabethlovatt reblogged this from carolinaanne and added:
- elizabethlovatt likes this
- blackbirdblade reblogged this from jbe200quilts
- sundarafabrics likes this
- paperpunchfabricdie likes this
- jbe200quilts reblogged this from quilt-stuff
- jbe200 likes this
- quilt-stuff reblogged this from carolinaanne
- julia-turbo said: So cute!
- julia-turbo likes this
- strtrknaxdunivrs likes this
- teawithcreamandsugar likes this
- carolinaanne posted this